We have many different partners :
- Bistrot Chez Gaud, hosted the artist during part of his creative residency and will open its doors to our associated program (such as two concerts and a roundtable).
- Association Les Bigoudènes Célestes, organizes concerts for the opening, as well as every Friday at 8 pm until the end of September.
- Mairie de Ploubazlanec and CCI Côtes d’Armor, facilitate the on-site implementation of the exhibition.
- Musée maritime MILMARIN and IESA arts&culture, supported the team during the organization.
- Fisheye Magazine and ZOOM Japon, media partners, offer us national visibility.
- SIGMA, production partner, provided the Japanese photographer with quality equipment for the smooth running of his creative residency.
- Yakushima Photography Festival, holds an evening to present BZH PHOTO during the opening week of Les Rencontres internationales de la photographie in Arles.
- Espace Candide invites the exhibition to its gallery and off the walls, at the gates of Geneva.