Opening weekend, Thursday 24 to Sunday 28 July
- Th. 25-Sun. 28, collaborative art Fortunes with N. Havette on the port
- Th. 25, opening and live concert Tri-Hidden Panic in Bistrot Chez Gaud
- Fri. 26, La Volte concert with the association Les Bigoudènes célestes
- Sat. 27, workshop for the young focused on Loguivy’s preservation
- Sun. 28, round table Life in the littoral: Japan-Brittany (in french), orchestrated by Gaëlle Bachet from the Milmarin museum
This summer, guided tours on appointment. Open to all.
- call us on +33 685 71 57 79 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finishing weekend, from 28 to 30 September.
- S29, round table The place of contemporary photography in Brittany (in french)
- M30, dismantling and finishing party